Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Collection

My makeup collection I have bought as of December 20, 2012.

So as you can see I love makeup, you can say I have an obsession. Any chance I get or as soon as I get paid I tend to waste at least $80.00 on cosmetics. It can be from the simplest eyeshadows ever I will love it. Mainly what you see there is cosmetics from BhCosmetics, MicaBella, MAC. If I find great deals I just take the opportunity. Altought I must say sometimes I am out of money. I tend to save them for later when I do, and slowly by slowly buy the cosmetics I want. You can give me a lipstick and best believe I will be happy. I know I am not the only girl that loves makeup, and yes there must be others who have way more but hey I just started. I can honestly say I have invested a lot of money my mom tells me, "You must have thousands of dollars invested". That is just an exaggeration it cannot be possible. In my personal opinion MicaBella cosmetics are the best cosmetics ever! On the other hand BhCosmetics have the best deals. I hear from many people that is way too much makeup, nonsense, don't ever let someone tell you that. If makeup is what you love then you do your thing and be creative. I will keep updating my  collection as it grows more and more.

Click to visit BhCosmetics
Click to check out MicaBella

No comments:

Post a Comment